Yes, I am forty, Mike has been teasing me for quite some time now. It happened yesterday but I have been celebrating all week. I really can't believe it. I still listen to the same music as my 12 year old. Of coarse I also listen to music that she doesn't like.
My birthday has been really great. Mike took the kids out at 6:30am to get me coffee and donuts. He then told me to show up at the spa at 10am. When I got there he had sent a dozen roses. Then I had a massage and my nails done. A real treat for me. I would never do that for myself. That night went to Monica's Christmas program at school then back home for cake. Mike treated me to my birthday dinner tonight. We went to Morton's Steakhouse and had the best meal ever. He has really made my day much easier to tolerate. The kids had fun planning too.
Tomorrow we go to see Santa at the club then the neighborhood Christmas party. The kids will stay at Aunt Susie's then we will go to the Titan's game on Sunday.
I am thankful I don't have time to feel forty. Glad its over. Now I can just live it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment